ForexBroker.UK.com provides the most accurate informations and reviews to find the Best UK Forex Broker for your specific financial trading needs.
Get unlimited access to awards winning trading platforms for 12 weeks with virtual capital!
Get all the features & tools with real time pricing on thousands of markets including Forex, Shares, Indices and Bitcoin.
*Forex trading demo accounts are intended to enable you to familiarise yourself with the tools and features of our trading platforms. Success or failure in simulated trading bears no relation to probable future results with any live trading that you may choose to engage in, and you should not expect any success with the Demo Account to be replicated in actual live trading.
UK Forex Broker Regulation
Forex Brokers are regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The FCA is a financial regulatory body in the UK and operates independently of the United Kingdom Government, and is financed by charging fees to members of the financial services industry.
The FCA regulates forex brokers and financial firms providing services to consumers and maintains the integrity of the financial markets in the United Kingdom.
- Trust is the most important element in the choice of your forex broker. When it comes to the security of your financial assets, there is no risk to take and it is always better to do business with the most renowned institutions rather than unknown firms to think of saving a few pennies.
- Trading platforms and trading tools. Most Forex Brokers in the UK provides trading tools to help traders to analyse the markets and take positions on the markets.
- Lowest spreads and commissions. Forex and CFD financial trading have a cost. Forex Brokers are paid by the spreads and commissions.
The FCA is the conduct regulator for 58,000 financial services firms and financial markets in the UK and the prudential regulator for over 24,000 of those firms.
Forex Spread Betting
Spread Betting is a very popular activity in the United Kingdom. Tax free financial trading is only available for UK and Ireland. Like CFD and Futures, traders does not own the underlying security in spread betting, they simply speculate on its price movement.
- Tax Free Spread Betting is very popular in the United Kingdom.
- In the UK, spread betting is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority rather than the Gambling Commission.
Spread betting brokers make money through the spread they offer. There is no separate commission charge which makes it easier for investors to monitor trading costs and work out their position size.
Risk Warning: Forex, Margin & CFD are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money due to leverage. You should consider whether you understand how CFD margin trading work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.